Lowveld Escarpment and Kruger National Park Tour Program
- Arrival Day: Pick-up from Johannesburg Airport and transfer to a guest Lodge. Overnight dinner included. Observer rate.
- Day 1: After breakfast depart for the Mpumalanga Province. Visit the historical town of Pilgrims Rest. En-route visit Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Gods Window, Mac Mac falls, Sabie and several curio stops on the way. Overnight in Graskop Hotel. Dinner included.
- Day 2: Early morning wake up to depart for kruger national Park. Breakfast in the park.
Dinner and overnight in one of the Kruger Rest Camps
- Day 3: Early morning game drive. En-route you will have breakfast. Late afternoon gamedrive.
Dinner included. Overnight one of the Kruger Rest Camps.
- Day 4: Early morning departure for Bateleur tented Safari Lodge. Visit Modjajdi Rain forest.
Drive through the Scenic magoebaskloof. Dinner and overnight at Bataleur.
- Day 5: Continue with your Safari.
This tour could also be done from Bataleur Tended Safari Lodge in reverse order
Extra days could be added at the contracted daily rate
Guides accommodation is included.